- C-reactive protein for diagnosing infection in newborn infants (Also available in German)
- Community-based maternal and newborn educational care packages for improving neonatal health and survival in low- and middle-income countries
- Early administration of inhaled corticosteroids for preventing chronic lung disease in very low birth weight preterm neonates (Also available in Croatian and Chinese)
- Enteral lactoferrin supplementation for prevention of sepsis and necrotizing enterocolitis in preterm infants (Also available in Spanish)
- Low versus high haemoglobin concentration threshold for blood transfusion for preventing morbidity and mortality in very low birth weight infants
- Probiotics for prevention of necrotising enterocolitis in very preterm or very low birthweight infants (Also available in Spanish)
- Sustained versus standard inflations during neonatal resusitation to prevent mortality and improve respiratory outcomes
The use of video devices in assisting the placement of breathing tube in babies (Also available in Chinese and Croatian)
More Cochrane Neonatal podcasts will be added soon.
Please also check out Cochrane's Podcast page!