Cochrane Neonatal Funding
Editorial support for Cochrane Neonatal's Burlington, Vermont office has been funded by Vermont Oxford Network, a worldwide collaboration of health professionals dedicated to providing evidence-based care of the highest quality for newborn infants and their families.
Editorial support for Cochrane Neonatal's York, UK office has been funded by a National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) Cochrane Programme Grant (16/114/03).
Cochrane Neonatal Additional Grant Funding
- The Gerber Foundation: editorial support for a suite of preterm nutrition reviews has been provided by a grant from The Gerber Foundation. The Gerber Foundation is a separately endowed, private, 501(c)(3) foundation not related to Gerber Products Company in any way.
- The American Heart Association
- Deborah Munroe Noonan Memorial Research Fund
- World Health Organization
- Cochrane Review Support Programme
Cochrane's central functions are funded by royalties from its publishers, John Wiley and Sons Limited, which come from sales of subscriptions to the Cochrane Library. The individual entities of Cochrane are funded by a large variety of governmental, institutional and private funding sources, and are bound by organisation-wide policy limiting uses of funds from corporate sponsors. Please visit our funders page here for a list of our funders. Enquiries regarding funding should be directed to the Collaboration's Chief Executive Officer .
Related Cochrane Entities