Cochrane Neonatal reviews have been cited in 6 clinical guidelines from the
To read the guideline, click on the guideline title below.
- Guidelines for identification and management of substance use and substance use disorders in pregnancy, 2014 (2 Cochrane Neonatal Reviews cited)
- Guidelines on optimal feeding of low birth-weight infants in low- and middle-income countries, 2011 (2 Cochrane Neonatal Reviews cited)
- Neonatal vitamin A supplementation, 2011 (2 Cochrane Neonatal Reviews cited)
- Vitamin A supplementation for infants 1–5 months of age, 2011 (1 Cochrane Neonatal Review cited)
- WHO recommendations on interventions to improve preterm birth outcomes, 2015 (12 Cochrane Neonatal Reviews cited)
- Protecting, promoting and supporting breastfeeding in facilities providing maternity and newborn services, 2017